Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Infestation!
So I had an investation of cigarrette beetles in my pantry. My friend Pinchy and I have been noticing a few bugs in the pantry, and we didn't think too much of it. But we decided to clean them out. As Pinchy was cleaning the pantry, we came to realize that we had been totally infested! There were tons of the little bugs and they had gotten into many of the food products stored in cardboard containers, like oat bran, bread crumbs, and other grainy products. We had to throw away almost all of the food that wasn't sealed in cans or other hard containers. We had to spray to kill the bugs and vacuum tons of them up. It was a disaster! I was so glad that Pinchy was here to help! She was a lifesaver, especially given that I was also trying to work today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My suggestion is to get some geckos to take care of any future problems.
Post a Comment