Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Mid-Levels Escalators
I just got back from a conference in Hong Kong. Hong Kong is a neat city. It is built into the side of a moutain, so in order to get to many places you have to climb a hill. But there are a couple places that have a series of escalators that will get you up the hill and one of them was near the hotel that I stayed at. You can see a bunch of covered escalators heading downhill in this picture. It was very convenient. The escalators go down in the morning to help the communters and then they go up the rest of the day. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Awesome! I want more pictures.
There are days I wished we had escalators in the house.
Wow! I second MBC. More pictures, please.
Very cool! How neat you got to see Hong Kong. Can't wait for more pics/stories about it.
I'm like two years behind in my blog reading, but I was so excited to see this picture because I have the exact same one! Isn't Hong Kong awesome?
Post a Comment