Thursday, December 10, 2009
New Additions
My menagie is continuing to grow. I became aware of a couple pets that needed new homes, and so I thought that I could share my home with them. I have a new dog named Beamer and a pet rabbit (name pending). Here are pictures. Knightley and Kipling are adjusting fairly well. Having the rabbit distracts them a bit from the dog, which they are a little uncertain about. And the rabbit doesn't seem to mind the dogs or the cats. 


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Oh, your bunny is cute! What are you going to do with them all at Christmas?
They are really cute. How's the smell having them all in the house? Probably not bad YET> But they are cute. Good question---What will you do with them when you are traveling?
Does the rabbit roam free in your house????? Please say yes!!!!!!!!!
They are all so adorable.
It is so cute Becky!!!
Hannah
Well, I'm working on litter box training the rabbit so that he can roam free (at least when I am home).
I miss you!
Here's the special needs bunny I was talking about:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AcQCWZAsPM&feature=fvw
The bit where it's taring around to the music is the best.
Thanks for the great time in NC. I am now figuring out how to frame my Piggly Wiggly bag :)
Post a Comment