Monday, October 19, 2009
Feather Boas Come in Handy
So I have a few feather boas that I bought for a ward talent show a couple years ago. Once again they came in handy. On Saturday we were doing a Primary children's activity (and for those of you who don't know already, I had been Primary President in my ward for all of 6 days). We had the kids doing skits and I brought along my feather boas (and other items) to use as props. The kids used them as manes on the lions for a skit about Daniel in the lion's den.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Feather Boas and Bracelets . . . you're such a girly-girl AND a ready-made Primary President! I wish I could have seen the lion skit.
I'm a college professor, too. Okay, I'm an adjunct faculty developmental writing teacher. Got to keep my teaching license current.
Jodie says hi.
Yes, the lion skit was quite good. It made me laugh, anyway.
That is great that you are teaching! I'm reeling from the throes of midterms and wondering why it isn't December.
Post a Comment