I went to our ward's potluck and Trunk or Treat on Saturday. I was sitting at a table with two families in my ward and the subject of dogs came up. One of the families had recently gotten a dog and I mentioned how I want to get a dog. One of the men at my table (known for being the jokey kind of person who says stuff like this) said, "Shouldn't you be working on getting a man than a dog?"
I replied, "Well, it is easier to get a dog than a man." (And who could possibly disagree with that?)
What I wanted to add was, "I have more options at the Humane Society than I do at church," but I refrained.
I am right, however. I checked the Humane Society's website today. I definitely have more options there--and some pretty cute ones to boot!
Monday, November 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment