You would think that monkeys could coexist quite peacefully with the faculty and students of the university. However, monkeys tend to bite and attack humans when they have food on them. So they can actually be quite a menace, especially for young Freshmen carting curry to campus.
I don't think it is a coincidence that the monkeys chose a medical university campus to invade. The rhesus macaque has long been used in genetic and medical research. Perhaps they are going after revenge. Don't be fooled by their innocent expressions; they might be trying to take over the world.
2 comments:
If I were a monkey, I'd attack curry-carrying freshmen too.
Welcome back to the world of blogging! I depend on you for the latest animal/sea creature/giant spider news.
Wasn't there some articles not too long ago about baboons somewhere in Southeast Asia that were breaking into cars and houses for food.
The monkey always gets a bum rap.
Post a Comment