Sunday, September 13, 2009

My New Addition

Introducing Kipling! (So technically he isn't that new since I got him back in May to be a friend for Knightley while I was in Europe. But he never got properly introduced, so I'm doing it now.)



Kipling is an adventurous and mischevious cat. He wants to be near the action all the time. He is very sweet and is happy that he found a home instead of hanging out at Petsmart all day. He and Knightley have hit it off really well and they are like brothers. In fact, watching them play reminds me of my brothers. If Kipling looks a little intense in this picture, it is because he is watching the cord on the camera very closely.

Kipling's hobbies include:

--wrestling with Knightley
--pouncing on Knightley
--watching the squirrels outside
--knocking over plants
--tearing plants apart
--sleeping by my feet at night
--sitting on the ledge over the kitchen sink
--getting stuck behind bookshelves
--trying to help me cook (not allowed)

2 comments:

ferskner said...

Ooooo he sounds like a fun cat friend. I'm glad you're increasing your household!

The Coordinatrix said...

It is fun to increase the household. I need to set up my fishtank next...we'll see how that goes with two cats. Then we'll move to dogs and ferrets.