Sunday, September 20, 2009
My Office
After many years of graduate school and not having my own space on campus, I finally got my own office last year. It has a door and everything! The downside is that there is no window, so that can be a little oppresive. But I have tried to add a little color and some fake greens to the room to make it feel a little happier. I didn't spend much time in my office last year (I worked at home instead) because it was ugly and cluttered and it made me sad. But I spend some time this summer sorting out all of my work papers and filing things away. I've also tried to add a few things to the walls, including some great pictures from my Europe trip. So now I can enjoy a clean and decorated office. It must be working becuase I've been super productive lately, but that might also be because of all the killer deadlines. Is it summer yet? 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nice vines! :)
Looking good! so organized and clean too!! MOM
Post a Comment