Monday, September 21, 2009

The Power of Jewelry

Little girls like bracelets. Big girls like bracelets too. Sometimes when I travel, I take a bag of my favorite bracelets so that I have options for deciding what I want to wear. The last time I was in Bloomington in the early summer, Kate was helping me "unpack." She decided to model all of my bracelets and I got a great shot. Bracelets are also helpful when you teach the CTR 6 class in Primary. I can use wearing my bracelet as a bribe for the little girls to be good. One of these days I might need to wear six bracelets to church so that they can each wear one. Luckily I only have one little boy in my class and he is an absolute angel so he doesn't need a bracelet bribe.

1 comment:

Sally said...

I was just getting caught up on your blog and came across this post! How cute! Thanks for posting it.