Thursday, August 19, 2010
Bottle Houses
On the southwest side of Prince Edward Island you can find the Bottle Houses. An old, retired man was bored and decided to build houses all out of glass bottles. As he got started, people began to hear of his dream and they started donating all kinds of bottles. The houses are pretty neat and seem amazingly sturdy--although not too comfortable.
A bottle house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Agh! I look terrible. I like to believe (whether true or not) that I don't normally look so pale and round-faced and squinty. (Steve likes the picture, though. He says he looks "jaunty.")
I thought it was a good picture of you two! Maybe it is just the dark glass that makes you feel like you look pale...
I have never seen a bottle house. Very cool! The creativity of some. Looks like a neat trip.
Post a Comment