Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Pandas and Tax Dollars

I went to DC this weekend to visit my friends T-Cup, Excel (not a professional wrestler) and Lil'E (short for Little Economist, since her Excel refuses to call her a princess as he is predisposed to believe that all princesses are spoiled--we are trying to educate him) and the PJB clan. It was so nice to spend time with my friends!

We all took advantage of our tax dollars over this past weekend by visiting the National Zoo! Not only is the National Zoo very cool, but it is also free! Here's a few pictures from the zoo:







2 comments:

E said...

I'm glad you could visit the Cool Nickname Family.

Did you get to see the spider that's the size of your head? I know that's always been your dream.

The Coordinatrix said...

No, I didn't get to see the spider as big as my head. I was bitterly disappointed when I realized that. I did see poisonous tree frogs, though.