So I am discovering the joys and difficulties of homeownership. I have had several homeowner successes this week.
I remembered to put the garbage out on the right day...okay, so I actually forgot and then remembered at the last minute and got everything on the curb five minutes before the garbage truck arrived. It was technically a near failure, but I am counting it as a success. And can I tell you that I love curbside recycling! They come and pick it up and I don't have to make a trip to the recycling center. It makes me feel so much better about my life to have cut down on the amount of garbage that I produce.
I have also successfully fixed a bookshelf, a toilet, and a vacuum today. I'm pretty much amazing. I might need to switch careers and become a contractor.
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are pretty much amazing even if you couldn't fix all those things, but the fact you can fix those things and get your garbage out in the nick to time only makes you more amazing.
Post a Comment