Sunday, August 17, 2008

What Happens When You Wink at a Guy

So I noticed this guy at church today. He obviously had good fashion sense since he was wearing a beautiful yellow shirt with a great blue tie. He was very cute too, with very blond hair. He looked at me, and I smiled at him and then he smiled back. He kept smiling, so I winked at him and patted the chair next to me. He came and sat by me and we had a pleasant conversation. I found out that his name is Rex. I felt that we bonded. He went back to tell his family that he was going to sit with me. I think that this relationship has some potential. Too bad he is only four years old.

But Rex did give me a present--a nice coloring of Dora the Explorer. He helped me hold the hymn book while we sang the closing hymn. After the closing hymn, I told him to fold his arms because we were going to say the prayer. He did. Immediately after the prayer began, he said, "I have to go potty!" Then he jumped up and ran over to his dad. We all thought it was pretty funny.

No comments: