Friday, August 7, 2009

Driving Update

So far we are doing pretty well with the driving, but I will say that our snazzy Audi A4 is actually a very annoying car. Even if we want to just open the trunk of the car, I have to start the engine because the keyless entry isn’t working. I have set off the car alarm about 20 times now. Although I will say that I have gotten pretty good at starting the car before the alarm goes off. It is a little bit like a game. Still, the car is big and annoying and hard to maneuver. I can't wait to get back to my zippy Elantra.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you guys are still having a great time. Work stinks! Actually it doesn't at all - but I do wish I was still in Europe. Send us Mary Beth's blog address.