Venice is one of those cities that you immediately fall in love with. We had such a great time in Venice. I totally need to go back to Venice.
Some of the Venice highlights are:
--Playing Tour Guide. Our tour guide had to go check on our boat and she wanted our group to wait in a line along the dock. So she gave me the pink umbrella to hold up--she uses the umbrella so that we can see where she is and know where she is going. So I had the power to lead the group straight into the water if I wanted to. I was good, though, and I led them onto the boat....but not before we heckled the line of Australian tourists that passed us.
--Glass, Lace and Masks. These are some of the goods that Venice is known for, and the items are beautiful (and often expensive). The shops all had really interesting things in them. I took lots of pictures of shop windows. I loved the glass jewelry and I got a cool necklace and bracelet.
There are more Venice highlights, but I'll get to those later.
2 comments:
oooo shiny :)
The masks in Venice scared me.
Post a Comment